Monday, February 9, 2009

And some more...


Chuck Leach from The Artist Life^

Kingdoms^ (up for the "young jedi" award, or, new bands to watch out for)

A memeber of the Expos^

the man. the legend. the party monster. Andrew WK.

...From the F.U. Awards.
So I'm sitting here in my room, thinking of something to write under this photoblog post. Something witty perhaps? Something humorous? Is that how you spell Humurous? Words of wisdom maybe? Well, How about I just tell you a little about how my life is at the moment. Im getting off my ass more often, taking more photos, and feeling good about having accomplished something at the end of my day(s). Ive gone through life up until this past year, just living life...going to work, getting paid...having some fun here and there. Coming to Loyalist and making the friends Ive made, learning a lot about my camera, my future profession, and myself, Ive come to be a happier person at the end of the day. Ive realized some things, and I am realizing some more things with each passing day. I just hope I am able to utilize what I've learned to be the best photographer I can be...my Life can't be lived day to day to make ends meet...thats it. I rambled on here. I apologize if it didn't make any sense...enjoy the photos, because (i hope) thats what you stopped by for! Love!
DB.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chuckie from The Artist Life here! I love the photo. If you have any more shots of us, we'd love to see them!

email me: chuck@theartistlife.com