Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mohammed Saleh. Man of faith and business


As you may be able to tell, I'm not very good at spelling. I was informed that the way I was spelling Muhammed, was in fact, one in three ways of spelling that word. So I called Muhammed (Mohammed, or Mohammad) and asked him how to spell his name. I didn't write it down, so I forget. But I know it started with the Mo, not the MU. as for the last two letters, I am 99% sure it ends with an Ed, not Ad. And of course, I discovered all of this after making the movie, exporting it, compressing it and then up-loading it here, all of which adds up to about an hour and a half worth of time. I guess I am writing all of this to let you know, that I am an idiot at times. Please ignor the sp mistake (this time) and try to take something from the story. Thanks!
DB. ...click here, to see the edited version

No comments: